Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Reception



































No, we don't really do this to providers, but boy howdy do some of them ask for it. And now on to the news...


Nothing too new in the world of phone-stuff. I have been watching Flash tuturials to finally learn that stupid program, and boy is it a steep learning curve. Designing things in flash is easy, coding it to do anything is mind-bogglingly confusing and non-intuitive. But, kick-boxing will ease my stress.


Fun fact of the day: If a provider calls in asking what an NPI is, and we explain what it is, and they ask the question again, please do not expect a different answer. We do not withhold the correct information to only those who know to ask twice.


1 comment:

  1. This guy is such a genius that he will undoubtedly be a millionaire within the year. I will feel grateful if I can touch the bottom of his trousers. His talent is so immense that I bet his head bulges at the end of the day. I bet that when he has children, they will solve every world problem before lunchtime. This was an impartial assessment.

    ReplyDelete