Friday, July 17, 2009

Kudos






































Long, busy day. Sorry for the late post. It's important to stick to deadlines, even if they are arbitrary and self-imposed.

Yes, I helped design and program the website my department uses as it's homepage, and yes they thanked everyone but me for working on it. But all my coworkers made a stink and then the big boss thanked me personally. It was very nice and I had no ill-will. But no, sadly there was no bonus. It's ok.

On a side note: Old people can be enjoyable, or they can be exhausting. It's all in their attitude. Yes our senses and mental facualties deminish with time, but if you accept that and take it with a smile, then the world will too. When the answer to "You can find it on the website" is a 20 minute tirade on how furious they are at modern technology and the people who insist they use it, then expect distaste.

2 comments:

  1. that stinks! like when i work so hard in school and practically complete the entire project for my group and we all get As... but worse.

    i love the comic, though. it's very Dilbert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these comics are so good i think my head will explode

    ReplyDelete