Monday, June 29, 2009

Chilly June

































Yes, I am wearing a fleece that I leave in my cube as I write this. I understand the need for air conditioning - in fact I love cold air. I have a fan inches away from my face when I sleep. But to refridgerate the office in the middle of winter, with the vents centered above our cubes, that is silly. And to go all Mr. Freeze Batman villian on us in the summer when it is only mildly warm outside is mean.


The fun of air conditioning is running INTO it from the heat. But if there is no heat, then there is no fun.


Well, I am going to go back to violating HIPPA all over the place. You hear that? I am making fun of you behind your backs! Ahhahahahahaa...is he kidding?...ahahahahahah.

1 comment:

  1. These are so good I can't believe it. I had a heart attack, but my laughter from reading this revived me. This guy is a genius. I'd pay every cent I earn just to be able to read his comics. His fiance is one lucky woman. His dad must be so proud of him. And he's good looking too.

    ReplyDelete