Friday, July 24, 2009

The Sleepy Frontier


I am actually not that tired, considering I have to come in a half hour earlier with the new closing time messing up my hours. But I wanted to do something pretty, and space is pretty.
In space, no one can hear you photoshop. (boo)
I ate lots of pizza today. I am a happy boy. And guess what I have at home in my fridge waiting for me? More pizza, yet oddly enough, a different type. It has been a pizza week. Sadly I must stop off at the gym for an hour to make up for this. Oh pizza, how you taunt me so.
Oo and my new reading glasses are awaiting my pickup. Can't wait to read in style.

1 comment:

  1. Reading glasses??? You mean that you aren't Superman in disguise. Wait...maybe your reading glasses are the "Clark Kent" variety. Daniel Epstein, my hero.

    ReplyDelete