Friday, August 21, 2009

System Shock


That is my new boss, if you needed explanation.
Yes, I am settling in, and my hands are considerably slower at this job...for now. Just wait, I will be wearing out keyboards in no time. I did discover a new office supply that weirds me out. It is a rubber cover for your finger, so you can flip through paper without having to lick your fingers for friction.
Now you know someone invented that, and you know they are, if not rich, then very well off. That irritates me deeply.
Perhaps I will invent a (insert something simply) that helps people (insert repetitive task) easier so they don't have to (insert activity that people should be doing anyways, lest they become obese).

1 comment:

  1. A very satisfying comic...worth the wait. These guy Daniel Epstein, whoever he is, should be making a million dollars a year. I bet he'd give his dad some if he made that much money. And he deserves it.

    ReplyDelete