Monday, August 24, 2009

Good Intentions


Things are starting to go well. Nothing like the comic has happened, but between my job and my fiancee working at a hospital, we have plenty of stories about trying to assist dead people. And no, we didn't know they were dead at the time.
Verizon wireless' service is perfect, I have not lost a call (due to my reception going out) in several years. However, the time between them getting a cool phone and the other companies getting a cool phone is verging on years, with Verizon in the back. Research is being put into the possibility of an Iphone switch. It's up to you, Storm II. If you are a lemon, then Verizon Wireless looses a customer.
Or not, I dunno yet. I get a 20% discount on Verizon plans through my work, and a 23% discount for AT&T. Rack your brains on where the 3% difference came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment