Monday, August 10, 2009

Anxious


Hahahaha, I drew less but it still works. Cheating is great. Let that be a lesson kids; If you are too busy to do things right, think around the problem and you will find a new, invetive solution. And have time to daydream about video games.
T-minus one week until the new job starts. I doubt the comics will go away, but there might be a little lag due to a new schedule. We shall see.
My soon to be father-in-law gave me some speakers for my TV last night. I can't wait to pop Iron Man in and let Tony Stark explode my chest cavity with his awesomeness. And now to continue designing my father's website.

2 comments:

  1. CHEAT!!

    You did not post a comic on Friday and then this is all we get? Pthh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, half-assed effort by Daniel Epstein is twice that of mere mortals. Be grateful that you live in a time in our history when you can be blessed with the wit and talent of such a genius. Just wish he would learn to spell.

    ReplyDelete