Monday, August 3, 2009

Based on True Events


Wow, almost missed it. I am leaving work early today to mosey down to the radio station and pick up my free tickets to Hawaii. But, comic is done and uploaded, so all that is important is attended to.
I might even get to eat dinner at Costco today, so let's all cross our fingers on that one.
As for the comic today, yes when you use lingo incorrectly it will confuse us. If you get frustraited at that, the quickest way to stop the irritation is to stop pretending like you work for an insurance company. Even we don't like to use the lingo, so don't you start.

1 comment:

  1. If I was a provider, I'd find this hilarious. Hey, I AM a provider, and it IS hilarious. This guy ought to have his own comic in major newspapers. I would really love to meet him and maybe marry him.

    ReplyDelete