Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Leftovers


I'm back, baby! And it's good to be home. Aside from my paycheck being $80 due to a glitch that the payroll department won't admit. Or my car being hit twice in one month by our neighbors...while it was parked. Anyways, good to be home. Halloween was a blast, The Walking Dead on AMC is a must-watch, and Tony Stark costume was a hit at the party I went to. My wife/little sister from Bioshock was pretty hot as well, which is odd for me because the character is a child. Don't know how I'm supposed to feel on that one.
Today marks day one of Franklin Wunder being past it's completion due date. Is it finished? No, but close. 75% of the Audio has been balanced and sweetened, with lots of tweaks to video and music being added along the way. More music, some re-recording of audio, some sound effects, and color correcting is all that is needed, placing my personal estimate of it's completion within this month. Not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment