Friday, November 19, 2010

Bad Week for Comedy

Ok, a co-worker's transferred backlog of mail kept me from doing a comic on Monday, and installing new carpet prevented a three cells of comedy on Wednesday, but gosh-darn it, I am going to post a comic today. I can see it now, my character mentioning something about how we can't get any work done because of the construction, then someone else not being able to hear me due to the noise, and then maybe even a random explosion. Oh it will be a great comic. I can't wait to...what?...you're going to paint the walls now? Ok, I don't see how that affects...oh, it's toxic?...yes, I DO notice your gas mask...I see...sterility?...well, we don't want that...

Ok, so no comic today, due to my office's lack of forsight on doing all this construction prior to people moving their stuff and persons to the new space. Think ahead people, and you won't be running from toxic fumes. Speaking of which...'cough'...I gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment