Friday, November 12, 2010

Fun With Reality






































Have YOU ever been hungry enough to eat reality? Bet you never considered it an option. Ah, the luxuries of being a comic character.

I finished audio balancing Franklin Wunder, but the first half was done with on-board speakers, and the second half was done with professional studio headphones. I then went back to the first half and found my self surprised at the shoddy work I, myself had done. Oh Dan of the first half, why can't you be more like Dan of the second half?

Anyways, after sound effects, more music, some re-recording of audio and slight color balancing, we might just have an awesome movie on our hands. Oh, and of course Herman Colbert has to have another run through to make sure our movie lives up to his esteemed standards. Don't question the Herman, just go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment