Monday, March 14, 2011

Trial Separation

I was recently accepted into the six sigma green belt training through my company, which is a fancy way of saying I am going to be taught how to find problems and fix them. I don't know why people need training for this, but I suppose it's mostly to learn what all the acronyms they throw around mean. Such as SME (subject matter expert). Ah, don't you feel smart? Anyways, they say it will require precisely 25% of my workday for this project, and will take several months. In looking where I can harvest such a pound of flesh, my eyes fall to my already inconsistent comic.

Is this the end of in-between calls? No, but I wouldn't set your clock by how often I update anymore. Really updates will be as spotty as it has been, but I wanted to explain why. OH, and look for pics of the growing baby next Wed, this time with genitalia!

No comments:

Post a Comment