Monday, May 24, 2010

SO MAGICAL







































I think the moral of this story is that if you sleep through your job, you won't get anywhere. Conversely, there is no magical success room (that I have the key to.) I did talk with the big boss about where I might go in the company, and got a lot of good advice. I was surprised at the supportive nature the meeting took; many companies feel threatened when you tell them you want to advance.

In other less comic news, we didn't win the "Daily Grill" contest. Oddly enough, the one that took grand prize isn't even that good, the one that took first prize is genious, and the one that took second is the one I thought would win it all. Guess you never know who the judges are. Still, it was fun to make, the commercial is good resume padding, and I did get to test out the 35 mm adaptor prior to using it on Franklin Wunder, the feature that I am kicking the butt of. Man, it's looking good.

Check out Wundermovie.com for all the latest updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment