Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mmm, mmm, good







































Alternate text for the last bubbles: "And I suppose you don't have a bowl, either." "Bowls? Where we're going, we don't need bowls."

And start Back To The Future music, and be totally awesome. Yeaaaa...

So I just found out that the director of Franklin Wunder has a web series documenting the production of said movie. I was even more surprised that I was in this web series. Aside from finding myself stunningly good looking and hard to look away from, I watched all 15 episodes and was imbued with a sense of weight. This project is massive, not necessarily in scale (though it is feature-length) but in emotional impact. Either that or Chris is a closet editor at heart. Go Google Finding Wunder and you will see a very interesting process of how to make an independent film take place. And the last three episodes (which I am part of) are quite funny. Correlation? Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment