Monday, April 26, 2010

Why Do Rats Leave a Ship?


I am kinda tired of the slack I am having to pull to offset the skeleton crew that comes to work currently. If I was being paid more, or even acknowledged of doing a heavier than normal job I would be ok, but this is a thankless burden. You give gifts for the thought, not because of expecting something back. The same cannot be said for a day job. You work harder, and you expect more compensation, but none comes in the current economy. It is simply not to be fired that is your reward.
Restaurant commercial is finished, two revision versions yielded a third, wonderful finally. Go to thedeathspecial’s account on youtube and watch version 3 to see it. Now all I have to do is compress 225mbs of HD video into a miniscule 10mbs of regulation size wonder. I can do it. I think I can…

2 comments:

  1. Don't lie, even if you were acknowledged it wouldn't help in the long run. But good job anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete