Friday, April 9, 2010

Johnson is Great
















































Gotta love Johnson. Intake hired a new lady, who promptly snapped on the second day, started crying and subsequently resigned. Gotta think the independent interviewing company is going to hear about this one. Then again, you never really know how a person is going to react to a new situation, regardless of what their resume suggests.
So, Animation project was won, first and grand prize, by me. I think I already posted this, but it's still fresh in my mind and ego. There's a new project that I am working on this weekend, a commercial for Daily Grill restaurants. I have never shot in a restaurant FOR that restaurant, so it will be interesting to see what it's like to have the owners expect and WANT you to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment