Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Same Bat-Time


Still working out the finer points of how much longer I have to allot for shading when making the comics, but I think it is a welcome addition. I did however, draw this one before I had written it, so if you can think of better text to insert with this image, please post your ideas. I am going to be gone for a funeral until Friday of next week publishing-wise, so the winning post by that time will get their idea inserted into the comic. SUBMIT NOW! GET TO THE CHOPPAHHH!! CALIOFOONNIAAAALAGALGALGLALGA.

2 comments:

  1. The shading looks really good. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frame 1

    D: This totally sucks!

    K: What? That I have more of a five o'clock shadow than you do?

    D: Yeah!

    Frame 2

    D: I spent the first thirteen years of my life dreaming about the days when I could show off my studly beard, and now you've totally got me beat. what the hell!

    K: Well what do you expect, these phones are crazy. at least you still get to moonlight as batman in your other job. I'm stuck here. All the time.

    Frame 3

    D: Wherever there is injustice...

    Wherever there is fear...

    Wherever I can find a bit of extra Rogaine and regain my honor...

    Batman will be there.

    ReplyDelete