Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Operation: Stretch Armstrong


So today I supposedly am finally off the queue...again. This is after yesterday was so busy that they tacked on an extra day. Plus, if things get busy again, I have to get back on. It occurs to me, mostly because someone suggested it, that if my promotion had been to another geographical location, they wouldn't be able to make me do my old job as well as my new job. Something to be said for relocation, i guess.
I tried putting the shading on the back of his head instead of the bottom, and I don't like the change. I think I will go back to the bottom for Friday.

1 comment:

  1. I think you ought to think about your shading a little more in terms of the light source. For example, how could comic Dan have a shadow on the left side of his nose and the right side of his head at the same time? You may not be using your shading for shadows, but if you are, it's gotta be about the light source.

    I just noticed you don't have McNinja-esque alt text. I'm surprised.

    ReplyDelete