Tuesday, September 15, 2009

mixed generation office


Ah, nice to be back. Dissappointing weather led to a less than sunny beach stay, but still worth it. If I were fully accurate, the bear chest (complete with hair) would have randome splotches of sun-burn. Detail must be sacrificed for the time allotted, sadly.
It's funny. My Fiancee is about to leave for a week vacation in Hawaii, leaving me alone at home. My first instinct is to eat lots of junk food while she is gone, but on further retrospect, she doesn't stand as a barrier to that while she is here. In fact she joins in, happily, with a fork in each hand. So perhaps to shake things up I will eat super healthy while she is gone.
Wooo, whey germ shakes party at Dan's house, wooooooooh!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, lucky followers of Daniel get a comic on Tuesday. Wonderful. I imagine that being with your exceptional family during your vacation was terrific...I'm just guessing.

    ReplyDelete