Friday, September 25, 2009

MAD RUSH

Sorry, couldn't get to the comic today. I got as far as printing off my three box template, and then a big ol' pile of work came in literally due yesterday. The facility mailed it to the wrong place, and by the time it got to us, it was already late. I didn't do it!

Happy Yom Tov to all those on Monday, (I also won't have a comic that day, sorry.) For those of you not in the know, it is the Jewish day of atonement. Basically about 10 days prior, we have Rosh Hashannah. Think of that as New Years, but instead of fireworks we blow into ram's hornes. Yea, not as good, I know. And then then we have 10 days to apologize for everyone we wronged the previous year, and then on Yom kippur, we focus on the negative of the previous year. Is it as simple as that? No. Does it feel like a downer of a holiday, since you have to fast all day and go to services all day? Yes.

To be the chosen people...

1 comment: