Wednesday, January 5, 2011

We All Scream...


Busy day, but good day. And yes there was ice cream, but I didn't have any. Trying to be good after the holidays, you know. I did get to look over the resumes of possible candidates for our temp position today, and let me tell you; I have no idea why I don't get every single job I ever apply for. You've got people with two page resumes only because they use 14 font, thinking that more is better. You've got people with a less than stellar grasp of formatting, so they decided to use all formats on the same page. You've got people who put "experience" on their resume that doesn't pertain in any way to the job they are applying to. I don't know, but it was refreshing to see the other side of the application coin, and to know that the class I took on putting together a resume was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment