Monday, October 4, 2010

Too Good To Last


True story. Even the Galactus part. Oh, and he is Jack Kerby character from the Marvel universe, in case any of my readers don't get the classic comic book reference. And for those who saw the second Fantastic Four movie, this is what Galactus really looks like. So yea, not some storm cloud in space. Sorry.
The video I'm shooting is a contest connected to my company's giving campaign. They match every dollar donated and you can choose from lots of charities. If I win, I get $1,000 to donate to a charity, which I think I can sleep well at night if I do. And, since it is through work, I have been running around all day filming and sweating, explaining to people that yes, that thousands of dollars pile of filming equipment is mine and it's what I do. Maybe I will inspire people to pick up a hobby or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment