Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Stupid work at WORK






































The paradoxical struggle between having too much work to do at work, and not enough time to draw comics is that I have heard more complaints about slacking off on the latter than I ever had in the former. Perhaps it is because I make it a habit not to lag behind in my professional obligations, but maybe it’s just that you people appreciate me more. Mua, smooch, and all that appreciative jazz.

I just learned that my good friend Dustin Reese is moving to Portland. I would say “back” to Portland, but in point of fact he never lived here, but rather Hillsboro. I look forward to the mushroom clouds of creativity that will emanate from ground zero that is he and I living in the same city again.


No comments:

Post a Comment