Monday, December 21, 2009

SHAKES!


This is based on a true story that sadly I am still in the midst of. You see, after joining a certain gym that is open, let's say, all hours of the day, all 24 of them...I began unknowingly accumulating points everytime they scanned my membercard on entry. At the six month mark, they offer me the opportunity to cash in said points at their store. Like a child that found money on the ground, I walked in not even knowing what to spend these points on, and ended up getting 8 chocolate workout shakes.
The gym tries to mail them to me, they didn't have my apartment number...fail.
One month later I email them and only then find out the issue, give them my address, they try again but I am not there to sign for it..fail #2.
They leave a note saying they will try again the next day between 10am and 5pm. My fiancee waits at home all day, then leaves at 5pm assuming they forgot, they come at 5:30...fail #3.
I go online Thursday night, tell them to keep it at the wearhouse and I will pick it up Saturday. Saturday rolls around and I call to verify it is there, it is still on the truck, won't be off till Monday...fail #4.
I drive on my lunch on Monday to the wearhouse, pick up the box, open it up...only four shakes. I had ordered 8....FAIL #5!!!!!!
So now, I must email them and remind them that I ordered shakes I didn't even want, with points I didn't even know I had, and they have messed up FIVE TIMES!!! and to please send the remaining shakes to my house, with no requirement for signature.
(collapse)

No comments:

Post a Comment