Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Indulge



Ummm, some candy dishes are made of candy, right? Don't spoil my dream.
Ugg, got to go to the gym today. It has been just long enough since I last went to make it really hard to go again, but not long enough that I loose the will to force myself. Dangerous position to be in, for my belly.
Make today as an important day in my dream occupation of TV producer. A certain project I have been working on is now being shopped by a certain high profile but yet to be disclosed production company. If they can convince a network to buy the show, then pancakes for everyone!

2 comments:

  1. This guy just keeps getting better and better. He is evolved beyond us mere mortals in terms of intelligence and wit. He's almost...not quite but almost...like Jon Stewart. At least they're both Jews.

    ReplyDelete